Tractor Shed, Units 4, 5, & 6:
* Three commercial units * Private drive just off the A41 * Electric roller door * Secure pedestrian access door * WC * Kitchen * Smart meter * Potential for mezzanine space * Double-glazing * Skylights * Bay lighting * Loading area *
Unit 4 - £16,800pa (plus VAT)
Unit 5 - £16,800pa (plus VAT)
Unit 6 - £16,800pa (plus VAT)
• Brand-new commercial/storage units
• 1174 sq. ft./109.06 sq. m.
• Private drive just off the A41
• Electric roller door
• Secure pedestrian access door
• Smart meter
• Potential for mezzanine space
• High Bay lighting
• Loading area to front
• Insulated cladding
• Eurobond insulated dividing walls
• Mains water, electrics, sewage
Ideally positioned for access via the A41, A449, A5, and both the M54 and M6 motorways, these brand new, 1174 sq. ft./109.06 sq. m. commercial units sit between Telford and Wolverhampton, on a private driveway just off the A41 at Oaken. Three units are available on this well-situated commercial development, all featuring automatic roller shutter doors, secure steel pedestrian door, concrete flooring, a smart meter, double glazing and skylights . The gated driveway is shared with a small number of other commercial properties and is very convenient for the nearby villages of Codsall and Albrighton.
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Stamp Duty Calculator
Please select an option below...
Based on property / land value of Monthly Rental Of £1,400 there will be an approx of £ Stamp Duty due.
Less than £250k
£250k to £925k
£925k to £1.5M
Over £1.5 million
If a property is greater than £425k you are not eligable for Stamp Duty relief.
For properties over £625k, SDLT is charged at 0% up to £250k and 5% from £250k to £925k.
This stamp duty calculator is designed to give you an idea of your stamp duty liability when buying a freehold residential property in England & N.Ireland. Stamp duty calculations are rounded down to the nearest pound. Stampy Duty guide is approx. as of 23rd September 2022 - please visit https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax for the latest information